Dr. Kishor M. Bhende
Covenant Children's Hospital
Expert in Tumors
Expert in Lymphoma
35 reported clinical trials
84 drugs studied
6 years of experience
About Kishor M. Bhende
- Earned an MD from Grant Medical College, India, in 1998.
- Completed a Residency in Pediatrics at Cohen Children's Medical Center, Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell (2011-2013).
- Undertook a Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Louisiana State University School of Medicine (2008-2011).
- Boasts over 11 years of experience in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Board-certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Practices at Covenant Children's Hospital and SWCC at University Medical Center in Lubbock, TX.
- Serves as an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Area of expertise
Kishor M. Bhende has run 13 trials for Tumors. Some of their research focus areas include:
Kishor M. Bhende has run 12 trials for Lymphoma. Some of their research focus areas include:
Covenant Children's Hospital
Clinical Trials Kishor M. Bhende is currently running
Genetic Testing-Directed Therapy
for Pediatric Cancer
This study is evaluating whether genetic testing may help doctors plan better treatment for patients with solid tumors or non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Recruiting1 award Phase 214 criteria
Selumetinib vs. Chemotherapy
for Brain Cancer
This study is evaluating whether a drug called selumetinib may help treat low-grade glioma.
Recruiting2 awards Phase 328 criteria
More about Kishor M. BhendeClinical Trial Related6 years of experience running clinical trials · Led 35 trials as a Principal Investigator · 20 Active Clinical Trials
Treatments Kishor M. Bhende has experience with
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- Vincristine Sulfate
- Radiation Therapy
Breakdown of trials Kishor M. Bhende has run
Other Doctors you might be interested in
Frequently asked questions
Do I need insurance to participate in a trial?
Almost all clinical trials will cover the cost of the ‘trial drug’ — so no insurance is required for this. For trials where this trial drug is given alongside an already-approved medication, there may be a cost (which your insurance would normally cover).
What does Kishor M. Bhende specialize in?
Kishor M. Bhende focuses on Tumors and Lymphoma. In particular, much of their work with Tumors has involved Stage I patients, or patients who are Stage II.
Is Kishor M. Bhende currently recruiting for clinical trials?
Yes, Kishor M. Bhende is currently recruiting for 15 clinical trials in Lubbock Texas. If you're interested in participating, you should apply.
Are there any treatments that Kishor M. Bhende has studied deeply?
Yes, Kishor M. Bhende has studied treatments such as Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride.
What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Kishor M. Bhende?
Apply for one of the trials that Kishor M. Bhende is conducting.
What is the office address of Kishor M. Bhende?
The office of Kishor M. Bhende is located at: Covenant Children's Hospital, Lubbock, Texas 79410 United States. This is the address for their practice at the Covenant Children's Hospital.
Is there any support for travel costs?
The coverage of travel expenses can vary greatly between different clinical trials. Please see more financial detail in the trials you’re interested to apply.