Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. We celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture by promoting racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness, and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
Assist Box Office Manager in all aspects of the Ticket Office for the Warner Theatre.
What you'll do:
1. Supervision of the Department
- Organize/Manage daily & nightly Box Office operations (Will Call, Guest List, Ticket Sales, Ticket Scanning, etc.)
- Assist and support box office staff in any of their job functions, as needed
- Ensure positive and creative team environment within the department
- Facilitate open communication with the Box Office Manager, staff and all other venue departments
- Exhibit proper inter-departmental communications and organization
- Ensure complete and satisfactory on-going staff training
- Assist manager with staff evaluations (training, 90-day, annual)
- Provide a positive team environment within the department
- Assist in ensuring appropriate staffing levels.
- Help set staff development and performance goals & monitor progress
- Recruitment and hiring staff, ensure that hiring / disciplinary / termination standards follow all Clubs & Theaters guidelines
- Promote and provide superior customer service in all guest interactions
- Participate in all on-site venue meetings as needed
2. Financial / Cash Handling
- Ensure that venue staff follows Clubs & Theaters cash handling policies & procedures
- Balance and reconciliation of all seller cash drawers
- Assist Manager on reconciliation & accounting of all ticket sales for each ticketed event and daily Box Office Sales.
- Assist Manager on housing, distributing and depositing venue cash on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for pricing initiatives such as: Progressive, Platinum, Dynamic, Flex Pricing as well as Value Channels & Special Ticket Offers when applicable.
- Assist Manager in scheduling all employee’s payroll prior to deadlines
- Conduct band settlement on shows with split point deals, or when deemed necessary by talent department
- Complete and distribute accurate daily ticket counts for agents and artists
3. Other Responsibilities
- Create, modify and maintain inventory for all ticketed events in a secure ticketing environment
- Follow standards and processes for ticket types, ancillary events and qualifiers
- Monitor and maintain functionality of all ticketing computers, software and hardware
- Secondary representative in all venue interactions with Ticketmaster
- Ensure an accurate and timely flow of event and general venue information both intra-departmentally, and to the general public
- Modify, maintain and update all customer database files
- Develop and maintain call center phone system, and keep current all phone menus and calendars of events
- Interact with artist, record label, management and band tour accountant. Provide reports as necessary.
- Work with Premium Seat Sales/VIP team on Upsells, inventory management and any other tasks as they arise
- Work with Operations/Guest Services on ADA tickets, relocation or troubleshooting needs as they arise.
- Position may require 3rd Party venue coverage offsite which will include night of show management, staffing and providing equipment needs.
- Ensure that venue is compliant with ADA ticket laws
What you'll need:
- Experience in Box Office / Ticketing Management
- Flexible Schedule (days/nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Experience in Cash Handling
- Leadership, Management and Customer Service
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a live environment operation
- Experience handling counterfeit cash
- Experience in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in Prioritizing, Time Management & Multitasking
- Experience in open communication & email etiquette
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs. using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.