Applicants are invited to apply for the above mentioned position based at Pretoria DC . The successful candidate will report directly to the Branch Manager .
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Effective management of subordinates.
- General administration duties.
- Creating purchase requisitions and orders for all purchases in the branch.
- Capturing and issue of Promotion and Staff orders.
- Ensure the accurate completion of monthly ICC reports and maintain an optimal control environment;
- Ensure optimal management of operational expenditure;
- Ensure optimal management of Capital expenditure including alignment to Capex policy;
- Conduct daily cash register reconciliation
- Ensure accurate and timeously capturing of all journals, credit notes, debits and credit received
- Performing stand-in duties for Branch Manager;
- Ensure timeous reporting of casual staff expenditure;
- Grade 12;
- Post-matric qualification;
- Proven computer literacy in SAP, MS Office;
- 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in an admin role;
- Prepared to work overtime and Saturdays.
- Prepared to work Public Holidays.
Advantageous skills / knowledge / experience:
- Relevant experience in admin environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be self motivated and action driven
- Be a team player and innovator.
- Sound leadership and conflict handling experience.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities are essential.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 15658 Closing Date: 21 May 2019
Job Segment: Accounting, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Finance, Technology, Administrative